Tips on What to Wear:
• Coordinate clothing from head to toe if you'd like a full-body pose.
• Dress everyone in the same style. Don't mix casual & formal clothing in portraits.
What to Avoid Wearing:
• Eyeglasses. This will cause glare to show in the portrait.
• Heavy make-up.
Picking Props and Backgrounds:
• Our photographers can help you choose a portrait background that suits your needs.
• Feel free to bring any props you may want in the photo (e.g. toys, outfits, etc.)
We also do Canadian Passport Photo & Mexican Passport Photo and all other countries